Passionate about Motorcycles? Want to work for one of the world’s most prestigious motorcycle brands? Lind Motorrad in Welwyn Garden City,require an experienced Sales Executive to join our established and already highly successful team.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities, whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and above all, an outstanding customer experience.
This role will ideally suit someone with motor-trade retail sales experience who is looking to establish a career in the motorcycle industry as a Sales Executive and who is willing to learn from our already successful team or someone who is already selling successfully in the motorcycle / automotive industries and is looking for the next challenge in their career.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Achieving profit and volume targets
· Maintaining above national average for our Customer Experience Programme and Mystery Shops
· Managing all enquiries by use of the Dealer Management System, Kerridge.
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Ensuring Showroom presentation is second to none
The successful candidate will:
· Hold a Full UK Motorcycle Licence
· Understand that we are in a retail environment and Saturday working is a part of the role
· Have a desire to be close to our Customers (we ride too, and we regularly attend events, social meetings and rallies)
· Fully understand an integrated sales process
· Genuinely want to create a dealership environment where our Customer desire to return to time after time
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Be self-motivated, ambitious, professional and forward thinking
· Be focused on achieving goals
· Be a team player
· Have the ability to work within a defined sales process
· Above all else an unhealthy obsession and passion for motorcycles and preferably BMW Motorrad
You must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position. You should be keen and reliable as well as possessing excellent communication skills and a polite outgoing personality. Experience of Kerridgewould be advantageous but is not essential.
Your working week would be from Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays. There is potential to grow and develop as we are part of the Lind Automotive Family, a family owned business with multiple locations across the UK. You will be invited to join our Company Pension Scheme and will have the opportunity to take advantage of our group-wide staff discount scheme.
To apply for this position, send your CV to Craig Morison by Wednesday 31st January 2018.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Lind Motorrad, 4 South Mundells, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1EP.