We are looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join the front of house team at our BMW Motorrad Centre in Welwyn Garden City. Ideally you will have previous experience within the motorcycle/automotive trade, but we're also willing to consider someone with a great attitude who is looking for that first break into the motorcycle industry. Full training both within the dealership environment and manufacturer premises will be provided.
Standard customer service is not enough, you will genuinely want to take ownership of our customer’s needs, wants and desires, you’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, both on and off site. We live and breathe BMW Motorrad to us this is far more than just a place of work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist in the running of a busy workshop
· Assist the front of house Service operation
· Customer facing role
· Provide customers with updates of services and repairs
· Ensure that daily budgets are met
· Servicing the workshop Technicians with parts
· Producing quotes for the Sales Department
· Workshop booking system
· Passionate & Energetic
· Approachable and honest
· Working knowledge of Motorcycles
· Great attention to detail
· Excellent communicator
· Previous experience with Kerridge or similar CRM system
· Efficient time management
· Experience of the Kerridge system
· First class can do attitude
· Team player, happy to learn and get involved in other areas of the dealership
· Computer literate
· If you lack experience, a willingness to learn is essential.
Final package will depend on experience but an industry leading salary and bonus package will be offered to the successful candidate. Your working hours would be 08.30 – 18.00 Mon – Fri and 08.30 – 17.00 Saturdays with a day off during the week. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays. There is potential to grow and develop as we are part of the Lind Automotive Family, a family owned business with multiple locations across the UK. You will be invited to join our Company Pension Scheme and will have the opportunity to take advantage of our group-wide staff discount scheme.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Lind Motorrad, 4 South Mundells, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1EP.